Collegial church of Saint Peter, Westminster Abbey today will become the focus of 2.4 billion pairs of eyes of the world's inhabitants. 1000-year old sacred place that's great marriage between the heir to the century's biggest UK Prince William and Kate Middleton take place. Relatives of the kingdom, the kingdom's foreign guests, heads of state and celebrities world certainly come to the event a grand total of 500 million pounds worth of it.
Since yesterday evening, along the wedding procession location-Kate Williams held a variety of preparations. Starting from the gardener to clean up police forces and prepared themselves busy. Similarly, the soldiers of the Army, Navy, Air Force and the United Kingdom. They practiced marching in order to escort the wedding procession.
A number of official invitations have been distributed to royal officials, the administration until the celebrity world. Among the invited is to miss the Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of New Zealand John Key, British Prime Minister David Cameron, Elton John, footballer David Beckham and Victoria Beckham, including comedian Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. Bean also invited.
Safety factor is also the center of attention in itself. London police and Scotland Yard's special secret service will deploy more than 5,000 heavily armed police plus 350 police volunteers. This does not include the Security Forces of the Kingdom, the UK Office of Counter Intelligence (MI5) and the military.
Wedding Event Dates:
- 9:45: Around 1900 an invitation meet the halls of St. Peter's Church Westminster Abbey.
- 09:50 to 10:20: foreign royal guests, heads of state and senior politicians arrive.
- 10:10: Prince William, accompanied by Prince Harry to leave Clarence House, the official residence of Prince Charles.
- 10:20 to 10:45: mother and younger brother of the bride and the relatives of senior royal Queen Elizabeth II arrived followed.
- 10:51: Prospective bride Catherine Middleton and his father, Michael, left the Hotel Göring with sedan Rolls-Royce Phantom VI.
- 11:00: The event begins the ceremony. Led by Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams.
- 12:15: Newlyweds heading past Buckingham Palace Garden of Parliament, Whitehall, Horse Guard. Parade and The Mall by horse-drawn carriage State Landau 1902.
- 13:25: a new substitute and his family appeared on the palace balcony.
- 13.30: Aircraft British Royal Air Force (RAF) and the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight flew past.
- 14:00: Queen Elizabeth II had lunch with 600 invitations.
- 18:00: Prince Charles, Prince of Wales held a dinner banquet attended by 300 relatives and friends who closed with a dance.
Wedding Procession Route in 3D